Contrary to what many may think, it just so happens that there are some home mortgage programs out there that’ll except a bad credit stain or two. If you haven’t signed up with Independent Credit Solutions or Lexington Law, you might still have a chance in getting a home loan approval provided you know what your […]
The post The ONLY Way to Qualify for a Home Mortgage With Bad Credit appeared first on NATIONWIDE PROPERTY VALUES.
Ah, yes — the USDA mortgage, a term some real estate moguls tend to glance over as a supposed myth in the real estate industry without any real opportunity for prospective homeowners, largely because many agents look for the “good” deals, nail them, and move on. But contrary to what many believe, the USDA mortgage loan is the market’s “best kept secret,” often pursued by military vets and misconstrued due to the simple fact that this is a loan offered by…. the U.S. Department of Agriculture? Yes. You got it.
That’s Actually a Big Reason Why the USDA Mortgage Is Often Overlooked
But it shouldn’t be. Getting that mortgage with zero down would be a piece of cake even with the growing home prices all over the nation. Home sellers far and wide would roll in dough faster than they can bake their cakes when USDA mortgage approvals rise up in the heat of the budding real estate market, with the slight catches everyone should know.
Because, yes, this is a weird truth of the matter, the USDA mortgage coming from the nation’s Department of Agriculture, of all organizations. And you still have to qualify for it, obviously; but once you’re qualified, just know you’re in for a true triumph with benefits unheard of in this mortgage industry, even with the trends we’re seeing today.
- The USDA Mortgage Loan Has NO LIMIT to How Much You Can Borrow — Sound too good to be true? There’s a reason for it, and you can read about it right here.
- Believe It or Not, But Your Credit Doesn’t Have to Be Spotless — Heck, you can even use other sources of proof to show that you can be a reliable homeowner. Read about those other ‘crazy’ forms of credit in this article.
- No Down Payment and Appraised Value Standards — When you compare these benefits to other mortgage loan programs, you’ll be astonished.
- The Debt-to-Ratio Limits — They’re actually very similar to one other mortgage loan program many have heard of.
- Cheaper Mortgage Insurance? — Yes, even cheaper than this particular mortgage option you may have.
- Crazy USDA Mortgage Location Eligibility — It’s staggering just how easy it is to qualify for the USDA mortgage, all because of this (trust us: you’ll be shocked).
- Even Crazier USDA Home Loan Income Requirements — As if the location eligibility wasn’t crazy enough…. Check this one out.
Once You Do, We’ll Make It Simple: Pursue This!
Simply sign up for H.O.P.E. and ask about the USDA mortgage program. It could be your “in” ticket to become a homeowner. And that’s grade A, premium cut, no doubt.