Good news for all! It looks like the national real estate market is ready for an upswing of home prices due to low inventory, and every single state will be feeling it very, very soon. Yes, this does include the Midwestern states we all love so dearly. The crossroads of America. The Mitten. The Windy City. You name it.
Each of these states will be a pretty good place to sell a home with optimal returns. So if you live in any of these states, and you’re planning on selling your home somewhere in these corn fields, take a look at the home prices first and see if you should plan ahead for pricing that home on the higher end of the big bucks!
Take One Look Here at the Entire Midwest and See for Yourself
- Texas — Rattlesnake country, the Lonestar state, deep in the heart here is some pretty steady increases with this percentage.
- Oklahoma — But OK will be skyrocketing! Want to know just how high? See for yourself.
- Kansas — There’s no place like home here with this percentage for an increase in home prices.
- Nebraska — Amazingly enough, Nebraska is right on par with Kansas, too. Talk about consistency….
- South Dakota — Even SD’s better with their percentage, so if you have a home here, better wait for the comparables to sell here.
- North Dakota — Look at that…. Another state that’s scarily consistent with the others here so far. Want to know what that percentage is?
- Minnesota — Selling houses up here isn’t going to lose much investment either (you’ll probably get some ROI, to be honest).
- Iowa — Now that’s what we’re talking about. This state’s even better than Oklahoma for home sellers!
- Missouri — Nothing but smooth sailing for home sellers here with this percentage.
- Arkansas — Simply lovely. You’re seeing the pattern here, aren’t you? It’s looking good in the Midwest for home selling.
- Louisiana — And what about here? Not too shabby. Decent percentage!
- Mississippi — Mark Twain would actually be proud of this boost in the home selling market.
- Illinois — You can’t beat Illinois’ numbers here. Chicago. Springfield. It doesn’t matter.
- Wisconsin — And the cheese state will be killing it like the Packers (hopefully).
- Michigan — Lakes, hills, and crazy weather…. And yet we can cheer for the Mitten with this percentage!
- Ohio — We’re so not lying here. Every state here will be seeing a home price increase according to CoreLogic. Check out Ohio’s percentage right here.
- Indiana — The state may be the “crossroads,” but many might stop here to buy a home.
- Kentucky — Talk about a derby…. You might as well have every state here compete with the highest percentage, and Kentucky’s undoubtedly a contender.
- Tennessee — We’re close to the end here, and we’re still seeing some decent numbers with this state….
- Alabama — What a way to close out the Midwest growth with this percentage….