Whether you’re home selling, home buying, or home investing, one thing’s for sure: there’s now big money in the luxury home market. By luxury real estate, of course, we’re talking about the $1MM-valued to $10MM-valued homes in the country. Traditionally, of course, these homes often don’t sell well if the market doesn’t call for the influx; however, here’s the thing: we’re seeing growth in this area!
Just How Much Growth Is There for the Luxury Home Market?
Just to break down some numbers for you, Atlanta’s a hot item in the luxury home market with a 70% increase in sales year over year — the biggest jump in the entire U.S. What does that tell you if you’re an investor or home seller? Look to Atlanta. The properties there may net a massive number. Seattle’s another city hitting the mark with the luxury home market, climbing 21% year over year, and we can’t forget Los Angeles. LA’s always been a major luxury home market, but even that Tinseltown’s skyrocketing higher than Superman himself.
Wouldn’t you like to know specifically which states are climbing in the luxury home market and where there numbers currently clock in at in terms of home sales? Check these out:
- Connecticut — Here’s some love for the East Coast with this tiny state, and it currently holds a spot in the nation for most homes sold valued at $10MM+. Here’s the number for you.
- Washington D.C. — Yes, the nation’s capital’s making some movement in the luxury home market, and here’s by how much so far.
- Florida — Should be no surprise to the experienced real estate investor with the climbing home prices; although when you read this, you’ll be floored as to how many areas in the Sunshine State are hitting the waves harder.
- Colorado — Talk about a big ‘surprise’ here…. Who would’ve thought this heartland state would have some prime luxury real estate selling like hotcakes?
- Illinois — Even here in the Midwest, the Land of Lincoln happens to be on the list for good reason. Just look at this number.
- Texas — Really shouldn’t be surprised at this one given how Texas real estate is already climbing. As for the luxury home market? Check this out.
- Georgia — Those are some pricey peaches, don’t you think?
- California — Another heavy real estate hitter in the luxury home market. And they’ve got plenty of cities to work with in terms of the sales and investments. Read all about it right here.
- New York — Of course, no state in the entire country can measure up to what the Empire State’s bringing to the luxury home market. This state sits at the top based on these numbers.
Now this should honestly tell you something….
While the Luxury Home Market May Always Be a Slim Sell, the Economy’s Apparently Looking Good!
Sure, lower home prices selling more is a great thing. But when the luxury home market starts climbing? Now’s the time to sell! Sign up for resources in home selling right now. Perhaps you’re into real estate investing? Now’s the time. And if you’re going to buy, get competitive.