LLC, A Distinct Legal Entity, A Limited Liability Company How To Start An LLC: This site makes starting an LLC easy. Click here: How To Start One Name it – But don’t name it theses things. This is a lists of restricted words. It makes sense. You cannot say you are a Day Care Center, LLC when […]
As seen here, the expectation is people may be wary about the whole credit card switch thing from magnetized strip to tiny computer chip (especially with credit card fraud always being a problem) despite these three reasons why we shouldn’t be scared. We’re protective over our plastic! However, fear not: this isn’t a change that’s […]
The post Credit Card Chip Technology: It’s Going to Take Awhile appeared first on THE INCOME TAX PLANNING NETWORK.
The post Credit Card Chip Technology: It’s Going to Take Awhile appeared first on Independent Credit Solutions.
The post Credit Card Chip Technology: It’s Going to Take Awhile appeared first on NATIONWIDE PROPERTY VALUES.
Think about the future here. Let go of the animosity (especially if you have kids!), because sometimes while the pain and tumult of divorce can be overwhelming, sometimes the money issues, especially with the house, can hurt even more! Something you honestly don’t want….
You Might Be Divorcing Your Spouse, But Try Not to Divorce Your Entire Life
It’s the Simplest Way to Get Taxes Figured Out About the House
It’s no secret that real estate marketing and advertising will cost a pretty penny, and although the industry right now’s making many waves of growth, what with foreign investors crawling out of the woodwork and surging home prices clear across the board, you’re still going to want to maximize as much of those tax deductions as possible to keep your head above water —
Because You Are a Professional, Running Your Own Real Estate Business
You’ve got expenses. Cost. Time. And there’s no downtime as far as the costs go when you’re facing what goes out versus what comes in. Real estate investing and selling aren’t for the timid, especially with rent-to-own. But keeping this cheat sheet in mind will certainly help your taxes whenever you make it a point to contact ITPN to get that 2-hour tax refund going! Here’s the list:
- Brochures & Flyers
- Business Cards
- Copy Editor Fees
- Direct Mail Costs
- Email & Newsletter Marketing
- Graphic Designer Expenses
- Paid Internet Advertisement
- Leads & Mailing Lists
- Networking Event Expenditures
- Post Cards
- Print Advertisements
- Promotional Materials
- Radio Ad Time
- Signage & Banners
- Television Commercials
- Web Design, Hosting & Domain Costs
And that’s just one vertical of your business you have to focus on! There’s so much more as far as a comprehensive tax write-off guide for real estate agents. Click here to learn more.
Make It a Point to Review All Your Costs in Marketing to Get All Your Tax Deductions
We’re sure it blows you away, actually. Who knew that you could write off a television commercial? You most definitely can. Just register with the Income Tax Planning Network right now and get these deductions written off on your refund. Strike now that the iron’s hot and take advantage of this budding real estate market, whether you’re from the East Coast, West Coast, or the Midwest. Because your real estate business is your baby!
It doesn’t take a real estate agent or guru to tell you that social media’s where it’s at when it comes to the market itself: rent-to-own and home renting. You can find a home in the middle of the Sahara Desert (hypothetically speaking, of course) as long as you have a smartphone capable of Facebook mobile and Google+! That’s no joke. Still, though, you have to actually search for those posts on rent-to-own and home renting, and here at the Complete Real Estate Site, we’re pleased to say we’ve done the research for you:
Here Are the Top Google+ Posts Regarding Rent-to-Own and Home Renting
And you can’t get more updated than this. You read it here first, people. You want the best possible renting resources when it comes to rent-to-own and home renting — everything from rent-to-own consultancy, to identity theft protection, to free rent-to-own property listings, to even credit repair? Scan below, click the links, and reap the benefits:
- Why LifeLock Can Benefit Someone in a Rent-to-Own Home — What is LifeLock? Only the leading identity theft protection service in the nation. And you can find out how LifeLock benefits someone looking into a rent-to-own home contract right here.
- The Link Between Lexington Law and Rent-to-Own — Did we already mention credit repair? Yes, we did. Lexington Law happens to know a lot about that, and you can find out what that link is regarding credit repair as long as you get into reading all about this.
- What Is This Income Tax Planning Network, and What Does It Have to Do With Rent-to-Own Homes? — The Income Tax Planning Network happens to be an affiliate of the H.O.P.E. to Own Program, one of the most prestigious programs in the real estate industry, helping prospective homeowners get their mortgages with zero down through education, credit repair and identity theft protection. What does this network do? Oh, basically everything you don’t have time to do — like your bookkeeping, taxes, business management (basically everything) — and you’d have to be blind to not see why that’s not an advantage when you’re considering a rent-to-own contract.
- A Long Time Ago, in an Ultimate Rent to Own Home Program Far, Far Away — This is just flat-out entertaining, as Google+ tends to be, plus you’re educated on one of the most prolific rent-to-own home programs of all galaxies. Even Darth Vader himself would appreciate this.
- Why Your College Degree Might Help You Get Into That Rent-to-Own Home — Yes, your education can make a difference to getting that rent-to-own contract on your terms as written and linked right here.
- Why a Hostage Negotiator Might Make a Great Landlord — This also benefits the home renter, or anyone interested in a rent-to-own home. This doesn’t mean you need to join law enforcement, though. This Google+ post does spell it out for you quite well, however.
- Why That Fresh Coat of Paint Wouldn’t Hurt Your Rent-to-Own Home — Last but not least, this article on the Google front does make it easy to understand why a little maintenance can go a long way with your rent-to-own home.
Overwhelming? Take your time on it. Absorb. Acquire the information. And breathe.
Google+ Has You Covered
Rent-to-own and home renting never looked this good, making it easy to locate those resources online. Follow the links! You’ve got nothing to lose. From these links, you’ll tap into the best advantages any home rent-to-own and home renting hopeful could ever wish for.