This is especially the case if you’ve already invested in so much with the home that you want to make sure you maximize your top dollar in the event that you’re selling. The timing has to be right, or you walk out of your home with actually less money than what you invested.
But How Do You Make Sure That It’s the Right Time to Sell Your West Coast Home?
Easy. You check out the CoreLogic predictions for the entire United States! Here’s why: if the home prices are forecasted to climb, chances are good you’ll want to sell at that point and not right now. And, thankfully, according to those numbers, it’s looking pretty good for you to sell your west coast home later. Here’s why:
- Washington — Just check out how much of a percentage home prices will spike in the near future for this state. If you’re living here, you might want to strategically wait….
- Oregon — Oregon’s not too shabby either! Just check out this percentage yourself.
- California — We already know the state’s been dominating the entire market, but do you want to know how well it’s going to do for home sellers very soon? Click here.
- Alaska — Yes, even “Bush Country” is bountiful with the rising home prices. Here’s by how much.
- Hawaii — Who knew that it was going to be paradise to sell your west coast home here?
- Arizona — Even in Arizona, when you sell your west coast home, you’re selling for bigger bucks with these numbers.
- Utah — Are you seeing a trend here? All of these states are seeing an increase in home prices, including here for this much.
- Idaho — And let’s not forget these potatoes.
- Montana — Not too shabby either just in case you’re residing here. Take a look here to see for yourself.
- Wyoming — You’re bound to see a more steady balance of buyers and sellers here, but one thing’s for sure: this percentage is still a growth in home prices!
- Colorado — Yet, Colorado’s exploding nearly as much as California with this predicted percentage.
- New Mexico — And NM is sitting on a good goldmine with their percentage to look forward to in the home selling market.
So Will It Be a Good Time to Sell Your West Coast Home?
The short answer is ‘yes’. And you noticed it yourself — each state here will be seeing growth. This allows for more options when you sell your west coast home. Save yourself some money. And make your real estate work for you.