It really shouldn’t be a hassle to get http://bit.ly/1Po3pVH
Yes, With #IDTheft, You Now Can Be LEGALLY Married to Multiple People!
We wouldn't advise that as a good idea, though…. After all, you not only would have legal repercussions, but PERSONAL ones as well. Still, you could be the hapless victim like one Rosa Vargas of Queens, NY, who found out, much to her dismay, that she was actually married to two men, one from Mexico, and one from Ecuador.
And to make it even worse, she was filing for marriage with the city clerk only to be denied after finding out. That's not something you want to have to break to your fiance. Of course, you can just go to another district and file there, because there wouldn't be similar records anywhere else. The couple got married (even though she was legally married to two other men. One from Mexico, and the other from Ecuador. Just wanted to repeat that one more time.).
The story didn't stop there, though, as Vargas received divorce papers five years later from the Ecuadorian husband she never met. It was later found out that Vargas had lost her birth certificate a decade and a half ago, and within that time, her information was utilized TWICE — by two different women. Probably as a way to scam for immigration and allow those women into the U.S.
The sad thing is while Vargas eventually was able to get those fake marriages removed legally, she has since discovered that she's, in fact, married to a third man in Long Island. At least it's nowhere near Mexico or Ecuador.
By now you’ll agree that the saga that is Star Wars is itself a number of identity theft stories rolled into one. That should tell you something!
Haunted Real Estate: Just Check the Plumbing http://bit.ly/1WB5oWi
It’s hard to believe, but it’s true: millennials in our real estate demographic for home buying have already been putting their stamp in the market share, which is a good thing for the industry. We’re not going to see a real estate explosion quite yet, though, given the record low numbers of mortgage applications among millennials (and a consistent high growth for home renting) due to lack of job growth, student loan debt, and a later timeline for marriage and new families.
But It’s Coming. Some Say the Millennial Generation’s Already Here for Real Estate Home Buying
What you need to know, though, is what exactly they’ll be looking for in terms of a home…. Keep that in mind. Because of the inventory of available houses aren’t there; those millennials aching for a home to buy, well, won’t buy – which is bad for real estate business.
Here’s what millennials will want in a home (and you certainly won’t need any Gray’s Sports Almanac to figure this one out):
- They’ll Want to Focus on LESS – Less, as in less ‘possessions’. What does that mean, exactly? Find out right here.
- They’ll Want a “Hip” Community – But why? Why does it matter if the neighborhood’s all about fun and games for everyone? Here’s why.
- Convenient Commute – Cars? No. Find out why millennials these days really don’t care about getting that auto loan for a hot sedan.
- Rent-to-Own – Aside from the fact this demographic for RTO homes has already imploded on the market, here’s the big reason why millennials love the idea of flex rental options like this.
- “Can You Hear Me Now? Good!” – Think about it. We’re in the day and age where cell phone reception is the millennial lifeblood. What does that have to do with a home, though?
- Eating on the Go – These are the home buyers without families, for one thing. So what’s the one thing they won’t be looking for in a home that should hit you on the head the most?
- A Home Business Space – Again, it’s about convenience, and here’s why millennials would love this idea.
- “Pet-Friendly” Environments – Did you know millennials are very much into pets these days? This is why you need to have an inventory that provides this type of amenity for that demographic.
- “Turn-key” Maintenance? – You heard right. In other words, those millennials want homes that are REALLY updated in terms of all utilities and appliances. Here’s why.
- Party Spaces – You wouldn’t need to be a rocket scientist to know that those millennials would love to entertain guests. But they’ll need this feature in a home to do it.
This is getting heavy, Doc….
We’ve Got You, However, on This Real Estate Market
Preparation. That’s what it’s all about. Whether it’s home staging or a real estate agent who can access all the available homes, RTO or not, with all the correct features millennials are going to want. Because when they buy, people sell. Home improvements, renovations, maybe even new construction – the new millennial generation may drive this focus in.
So let’s align with it. And make the real estate market ready for the future (and flying DeLoreans). Sign up for more information with the HOPE Program today!
8 Real Questions to Ask Your Prospective Credit Counselor http://is.gd/80EpaA #consultation #ics
The post 8 Real Questions to Ask Your Prospective Credit Counselor http://is.gd/80EpaA #consultation #ics appeared first on OWNWITHHOPE.
Yes, it's really easy to fall off the bandwagon and get way in over your head when it comes to credit and #finances. We don't deny that…. BUT THAT IS WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO.
In the midst of all the turmoil we're seeing (#Paris, #Beirut, etc. etc.), one thing's for sure: we can't be distracted. We have to do our jobs. And we're going to do our jobs in repairing your credit, ensuring you'll always get approval for loans — car loans, credit lines, and even a mortgage — without running into brick walls.
Brick walls, be gone.
It’s been all over the news. ISIS is scary. But you know what’s even scarier? Click here and find out why ANYONE should be scared, not of ISIS….
Good news for all! It looks like the national real estate market is ready for an upswing of home prices due to low inventory, and every single state will be feeling it very, very soon. Yes, this does include the Midwestern states we all love so dearly. The crossroads of America. The Mitten. The Windy City. You name it.
Each of these states will be a pretty good place to sell a home with optimal returns. So if you live in any of these states, and you’re planning on selling your home somewhere in these corn fields, take a look at the home prices first and see if you should plan ahead for pricing that home on the higher end of the big bucks!
Take One Look Here at the Entire Midwest and See for Yourself
- Texas — Rattlesnake country, the Lonestar state, deep in the heart here is some pretty steady increases with this percentage.
- Oklahoma — But OK will be skyrocketing! Want to know just how high? See for yourself.
- Kansas — There’s no place like home here with this percentage for an increase in home prices.
- Nebraska — Amazingly enough, Nebraska is right on par with Kansas, too. Talk about consistency….
- South Dakota — Even SD’s better with their percentage, so if you have a home here, better wait for the comparables to sell here.
- North Dakota — Look at that…. Another state that’s scarily consistent with the others here so far. Want to know what that percentage is?
- Minnesota — Selling houses up here isn’t going to lose much investment either (you’ll probably get some ROI, to be honest).
- Iowa — Now that’s what we’re talking about. This state’s even better than Oklahoma for home sellers!
- Missouri — Nothing but smooth sailing for home sellers here with this percentage.
- Arkansas — Simply lovely. You’re seeing the pattern here, aren’t you? It’s looking good in the Midwest for home selling.
- Louisiana — And what about here? Not too shabby. Decent percentage!
- Mississippi — Mark Twain would actually be proud of this boost in the home selling market.
- Illinois — You can’t beat Illinois’ numbers here. Chicago. Springfield. It doesn’t matter.
- Wisconsin — And the cheese state will be killing it like the Packers (hopefully).
- Michigan — Lakes, hills, and crazy weather…. And yet we can cheer for the Mitten with this percentage!
- Ohio — We’re so not lying here. Every state here will be seeing a home price increase according to CoreLogic. Check out Ohio’s percentage right here.
- Indiana — The state may be the “crossroads,” but many might stop here to buy a home.
- Kentucky — Talk about a derby…. You might as well have every state here compete with the highest percentage, and Kentucky’s undoubtedly a contender.
- Tennessee — We’re close to the end here, and we’re still seeing some decent numbers with this state….
- Alabama — What a way to close out the Midwest growth with this percentage….
Pretty Serious With These Numbers….
We definitely should, though. No doubt. Because when it comes to rent-to-own, credit repair’s essential, and it turns out that the BBB A-rated HOPE Program sees the writing on the wall — despite already doing well for customers in credit repair thanks to Lexington Law — and recently reported of their own review of yet another credit repair service out there recently launched.
The Name of the New Credit Repair Division Is INDEPENDENT CREDIT SOLUTIONS
And the department over there is now in full swing to start assisting customers nationwide as this press release states. Sure, it’s all well and good, and we love a good credit score. Without a doubt, homeowners love those shining credit reports, too. But more importantly, the best part of Independent Credit Solutions is the fact that they’re focusing on the one element essential to the success of anyone prospecting for rent-to-own options. It’s all about credit repair.
You’ll need a 640 score, basically. No ifs, ands or buts. Anything lower, and you might be treading through mud during your trek across the swamp of the real estate market, and that’s no fun for those socks and boots you’re wearing. It’s a dangerous jungle out there; you’ll hear that from even your favorite rent-to-own consultant, but what can make it better for you is a pristine credit score brought about by one of the best credit repair service you could ever have recommended by the H.O.P.E. Program.
Take Advantage of It Right Now. Immediately. Your Credit Score Demands It.
We can’t legitimately review such a site as this, though, as this has literally nothing to do with rent-to-own. But what we can do is discuss it. Right here. Right now. Credit repair’s important. You can have all the services in the world, but if you don’t take that first step and follow through with repairing your credit right now by enrolling here, you might be up a creek and lost in the wilderness.
And that’s no place to be right now in today’s real estate industry.