You don’t have to be a real estate guru to know that the east coast so-called “blue” states over there are all about the real estate, real estate, real estate. Without a doubt, that’s where the market’s cutthroat, and it’s like a game of inches and timing. You strike when the iron’s hot, and you hope for some ROI in the process.
Thankfully, we have some good news for you: the entire national real estate market seems to be looking pretty good, primarily for home sellers, as home prices begin to skyrocket clear across the board –
But Just in Case You’re in One of These States, You Have to See These Numbers
Bear in mind that as a home seller, if you want some ROI for major investments you’ve made to your property and you’re looking to move out, you’ll want to wait until you start seeing these numbers. These are predictions. But as the real estate market continues to flourish as we see here, there’s no doubt that these predictions will shortly become realities. So let’s take a look:
- Florida – Sort of hard to believe given the real estate risk, but with these types of oceanfront properties always going like hotcakes, it’s no wonder that we may be seeing this home price spike.
- Georgia – The Peach State isn’t too bad either with this type of growth.
- South Carolina – And don’t discount SC at all with their percentage.
- North Carolina – Double ditto.
- Virginia – All we can say is ‘wow’ as we feast our eyes on this percentage. If you’re living in this state, you’re swimming in the ROI possibilities.
- West Virginia – And WV isn’t too shabby either.
- Washington D.C. – Land of the Free, Home of the Growing Prices in the District of Columbia.
- Maryland – How’s this for a sweet percentage of increasing home prices?
- Delaware – And Delaware isn’t hurting much either, staying pretty steady on the East Coast.
- New Jersey – It’s the place to be for home selling, apparently, with this percentage.
- Pennsylvania – And so is Philly while we’re on the topic!
- New York – Take a bite out of the Big Apple and other “fruits” with this hefty forecasted number.
- Connecticut – This little state? Making home price waves on the East Coast? The short answer is YES.
- Rhode Island – The tinier state here even rocks real estate with this home price growth percentage.
- Massachusetts – It’s even better here? See for yourself just how good this state’s home price numbers will climb.
- Vermont – One of the top three states in the nation with the highest growth in home prices. Want to see the percentage?
- New Hampshire – Ditto as well. Check it out.
- Maine – Even those cold Eskimos in Maine will be loving the growth there.
Crazy, Right? Crazy Good!
Call that a touchdown if you will for real estate. This is a clear sign that, slowly but surely, our real estate market’s looking better and better.