So we’re sure you’ve read somewhere in the blogosphere the fact that the national real estate market’s exploding for obvious reasons (opinionated, yes, granted) and that even foreigners are taking a major interest in, say, a certain Lone Star state (granted, it’s only one state out of the entire country). Keep in mind this important fact — trends on home buying today continue to develop, and they’re only getting better.
We’ll Prove It — Here Are Some Links Cluing You in on Why You Should Consider Home Buying Today
Fresh into the year we are, and guess what: we’ve got the goods on home buying today, statistics showing that you’re most definitely in the market to buy, strangely enough partially thanks to the TRID mortgage rules and a strong employment market. Things are looking up in the nation. Here’s why:
- Annual Existing Home Sales — This percentage will blow you away, especially after looking at the comparison here.
- Let’s Break Down Those Existing Home Sales — One look at the western U.S. and the southern U.S., and you’ll agree.
- Shocking TRID News — Everyone thought those new TRID mortgage rules would be the death of the industry. Think again.
- Existing Home Prices Are Looking Great! Just how great? Check this out right here and marvel at how the market’s continuing to grow even better than it already is.
- First-Time Home Buyers Aren’t Too Shabby Either — That’s the one nitro booster to this industry we need, and here’s why.
- Finally, Foreclosures Are Slowly Fading — Yes, the foreclosures and short sales are great for the buyer, but not for the market; and this statistics says so.
- Properties Are Starting to Sell a Little Faster — Want to sell your home? You stand a better chance right now because of this number.
Not bad on these numbers, right? Take heart if you’re looking to relocate or just move to the next better neighborhood in town.
It’s Getting to Be a Great Market for Home Buying Today
Don’t hesitate. You never know what the trends will show next week. Or next month. Or, heavens forbid, next year. Jump on this and see if you can upgrade. The statistics don’t lie.