It’s a fact that we’re a visual species. The most information approaches us by what we see, first and foremost. Even as we read information, we’re seeing that information and understanding it, which is why Pinterest and other social media platforms make such a major impact on many industries as far as marketing and advertising goes. But what about real estate? Can Pinterest make an impact there? The answer is YES after taking a good look at these real estate Pinterest profiles and boards.
The Key Is Convenience and Availability for These Real Estate Pinterest Profiles
Think of open houses, for example: we can see the rooms in real time. That defines how houses are sold, bought and owned when you think about it. So great profiles and boards for the real estate Pinterest mentality will have not only great information and some word-of-mouth advertising to go with it, but imagery. And Google+ can certainly agree with that, listing the exact same profiles right here!
Agents will do well to take advantage of Pinterest, but if you’re interested in working with a professional in the business, it’s a fair shake that you’ll get some great information, know-how and direction from these top 6 real estate Pinterest profiles and boards of 2016:
- Bill Gassett — Understand that this guy knows viral when it comes to real estate Pinterest strategy. As a RE/MAX in New England, you won’t be short of info for the Metrowest Massachusetts region with this comprehensive Pinterest profile.
- Pierre Roustan — Don’t let this literary genius fool you, what with the countless boards he already has. He’s got great content knowledge and an insider’s look to the real estate industry in terms of organizations, offers and assistance for anyone looking to buy a home, rent a home, sell a home, or invest. Just check out his specific real estate Pinterest board right here.
- Stephanie L. Davis — There’s a reason this lady’s known as a real estate linchpin. With a flair for humor and a professional branding eye, you get to view the real estate industry with a sense of a smile and a pinch of newsworthy content to boot with this particular real estate Pinterest board.
- Marci James — You might be into home design, construction and innovation from that portion of the real estate industry. And if that’s the case, this Colorado native’s board right here just might do the trick for you.
- Lisa Archer — Simple and to the point…. Let’s just say this real estate Pinterest fanatic will have you saying “LiveLove” everything over and over again.
- Laura Monroe — Okay, so there’s not much else to say when you know that this is the social media director for Inman News. Case closed.
Right Here, You Have All the Real Estate Info You Could Ever Possibly Need
Well, besides The Complete Real Estate Site, of course. Check these professionals out, and any offer you find, such as this one right here — it’s a safe bet that you’ll be on the right track in terms of assistance. Whether you’re buying, selling, renting or investing!