What makes a guru in the real estate industry? Setting trends? Making deals? Breaking the mold? Innovating? All of the above? Are we focusing on residential, commercial, rent-to-own, or the mortgage market? Anything involving real estate law, perhaps? Who are the real professionals of today in the real estate industry? Here’s where you’ll find out:
There Are Seven Total, and Each Represent a Major Factor in the Real Estate Industry
You just might know of one of these. Perhaps more. What’s more important is that you know about all of them, because when it comes to the real estate industry, there are plenty of facets to this real estate industry — you need to know about home renting, rent-to-own programs, mortgage trends, social media, Twitter, and even real estate technology. Here are the kings in the game for the real estate industry, starting with….
- Jon Gray — Ever heard of Blackstone, that $93BB real estate operation? Enter this real wizard of the real estate industry, and your eyes will go wide at some of the projects he’s completed.
- Jeffery Hayward — Fannie Mae’s making headlines, obviously, and right at the forefront of the home loan giant is the executive VP Hayward. What has he done for the real estate industry? Find out right here.
- Samuel Zell — Jon Gray knows quite well about Mr. Zell, a true genius of real estate investments with one of the craziest buyouts in history (and here’s a hint: it involves Blackstone).
- Barry Sternlicht — Commercial real estate is the bread and butter of Sternlicht when it comes to hotels. Sorry, Hilton and Hyatt. Want to know what kind of hotels we’re talking about here?
- Lee Shau Kee — Real estate development is truly the foundation for overall real estate industry health when you think about it. Try and guess why Lee Shau Kee has made his mark on that component (and if you can’t think of what it would be, click here).
- Jonathan Pollack — Debt strategies in the real estate industry plays a major role: like damage control. So if you want to continue excelling, even through such a real estate industry crash like the one in 2008, chances are you’re going to want this guy on your side.
- Joseph Chetrit — What do the island of Morocco and the city of Chicago have in common? Mr. Chetrit. Find out why and how right here.
Surprisingly, Though…. We Don’t See Donald Trump on This List!
That’s obvious, though: the “Donald” is too busy campaigning for his presidential candidacy! Let him work. Till then, why don’t you learn more about these trendsetters and innovators keeping our real estate industry as healthy as possible — they’re the wizards behind the curtain like Oz. And you know there’s no place like home (remember to click the shoes).