It doesn’t take a real estate agent or guru to tell you that social media’s where it’s at when it comes to the market itself: rent-to-own and home renting. You can find a home in the middle of the Sahara Desert (hypothetically speaking, of course) as long as you have a smartphone capable of Facebook mobile and Google+! That’s no joke. Still, though, you have to actually search for those posts on rent-to-own and home renting, and here at the Complete Real Estate Site, we’re pleased to say we’ve done the research for you:
Here Are the Top Google+ Posts Regarding Rent-to-Own and Home Renting
And you can’t get more updated than this. You read it here first, people. You want the best possible renting resources when it comes to rent-to-own and home renting — everything from rent-to-own consultancy, to identity theft protection, to free rent-to-own property listings, to even credit repair? Scan below, click the links, and reap the benefits:
- Why LifeLock Can Benefit Someone in a Rent-to-Own Home — What is LifeLock? Only the leading identity theft protection service in the nation. And you can find out how LifeLock benefits someone looking into a rent-to-own home contract right here.
- The Link Between Lexington Law and Rent-to-Own — Did we already mention credit repair? Yes, we did. Lexington Law happens to know a lot about that, and you can find out what that link is regarding credit repair as long as you get into reading all about this.
- What Is This Income Tax Planning Network, and What Does It Have to Do With Rent-to-Own Homes? — The Income Tax Planning Network happens to be an affiliate of the H.O.P.E. to Own Program, one of the most prestigious programs in the real estate industry, helping prospective homeowners get their mortgages with zero down through education, credit repair and identity theft protection. What does this network do? Oh, basically everything you don’t have time to do — like your bookkeeping, taxes, business management (basically everything) — and you’d have to be blind to not see why that’s not an advantage when you’re considering a rent-to-own contract.
- A Long Time Ago, in an Ultimate Rent to Own Home Program Far, Far Away — This is just flat-out entertaining, as Google+ tends to be, plus you’re educated on one of the most prolific rent-to-own home programs of all galaxies. Even Darth Vader himself would appreciate this.
- Why Your College Degree Might Help You Get Into That Rent-to-Own Home — Yes, your education can make a difference to getting that rent-to-own contract on your terms as written and linked right here.
- Why a Hostage Negotiator Might Make a Great Landlord — This also benefits the home renter, or anyone interested in a rent-to-own home. This doesn’t mean you need to join law enforcement, though. This Google+ post does spell it out for you quite well, however.
- Why That Fresh Coat of Paint Wouldn’t Hurt Your Rent-to-Own Home — Last but not least, this article on the Google front does make it easy to understand why a little maintenance can go a long way with your rent-to-own home.
Overwhelming? Take your time on it. Absorb. Acquire the information. And breathe.
Google+ Has You Covered
Rent-to-own and home renting never looked this good, making it easy to locate those resources online. Follow the links! You’ve got nothing to lose. From these links, you’ll tap into the best advantages any home rent-to-own and home renting hopeful could ever wish for.