Considering the fact that the marriage failed in a home with bad memories often contributes to the decision for both soon-to-be ex-spouses…
The post A House Divided Doesn’t Necessarily Mean Bad Tax Advice appeared first on "H.O.P.E. To Own" your Own Home!.
Don’t get us wrong, though: the USDA mortgage is quite the secret in the real estate market. Just check this article out for yourself. If there was a way for someone to get a home loan approval fast and easy, it would be the USDA. But there are certain guidelines to keep in mind.
Keep an Eye on Your Income and Your Debt
And That’s What the Mortgage Guideline Is For:
It sort of makes sense when you think about: the testament of technology does hold hands with social media, but what happens when you put together real estate technology super-powered by social media? You get a money generator that’ll only skyrocket a real estate market already growing as we speak. And how do we know that? Take […]
The post 4 Top Retweets for Real Estate Technology and Social Media appeared first on NATIONWIDE PROPERTY VALUES.
Contrary to what many may think, it just so happens that there are some home mortgage programs out there that’ll except a bad credit stain or two. If you haven’t signed up with Independent Credit Solutions or Lexington Law, you might still have a chance in getting a home loan approval provided you know what your […]
The post The ONLY Way to Qualify for a Home Mortgage With Bad Credit appeared first on NATIONWIDE PROPERTY VALUES.
The answer could very well be yes — for obvious tax reasons. Now we’re not saying, though, that taxes will benefit the buyer in this case. Rather, this will be a mutual benefit in selling the home during a divorce, and here’s why: Being Free and Clear of the Obligations The situation has to fit; we’ll say that […]
The post Should Your Ex-Spouse Buy the Home From You for Tax Reasons? appeared first on NATIONWIDE PROPERTY VALUES.
First off, it’s quite astonishing on this news alert that we should be aware of, given the fact that the Federal Reserve hasn’t upped the interest rate in nine straight years…. Until now. And to make it even more interesting, the Federal Reserve plans on increasing that rate four more times in the future. What does […]
The post 3 Things About the Fed Interest Rate Hike You Need to Know appeared first on NATIONWIDE PROPERTY VALUES.
It’s a fact that we’re a visual species. The most information approaches us by what we see, first and foremost. Even as we read information, we’re seeing that information and understanding it, which is why Pinterest and other social media platforms make such a major impact on many industries as far as marketing and advertising goes. But what about real estate? Can Pinterest make an impact there? The answer is YES after taking a good look at these real estate Pinterest profiles and boards.
The Key Is Convenience and Availability for These Real Estate Pinterest Profiles
Think of open houses, for example: we can see the rooms in real time. That defines how houses are sold, bought and owned when you think about it. So great profiles and boards for the real estate Pinterest mentality will have not only great information and some word-of-mouth advertising to go with it, but imagery. And Google+ can certainly agree with that, listing the exact same profiles right here!
Agents will do well to take advantage of Pinterest, but if you’re interested in working with a professional in the business, it’s a fair shake that you’ll get some great information, know-how and direction from these top 6 real estate Pinterest profiles and boards of 2016:
- Bill Gassett — Understand that this guy knows viral when it comes to real estate Pinterest strategy. As a RE/MAX in New England, you won’t be short of info for the Metrowest Massachusetts region with this comprehensive Pinterest profile.
- Pierre Roustan — Don’t let this literary genius fool you, what with the countless boards he already has. He’s got great content knowledge and an insider’s look to the real estate industry in terms of organizations, offers and assistance for anyone looking to buy a home, rent a home, sell a home, or invest. Just check out his specific real estate Pinterest board right here.
- Stephanie L. Davis — There’s a reason this lady’s known as a real estate linchpin. With a flair for humor and a professional branding eye, you get to view the real estate industry with a sense of a smile and a pinch of newsworthy content to boot with this particular real estate Pinterest board.
- Marci James — You might be into home design, construction and innovation from that portion of the real estate industry. And if that’s the case, this Colorado native’s board right here just might do the trick for you.
- Lisa Archer — Simple and to the point…. Let’s just say this real estate Pinterest fanatic will have you saying “LiveLove” everything over and over again.
- Laura Monroe — Okay, so there’s not much else to say when you know that this is the social media director for Inman News. Case closed.
Right Here, You Have All the Real Estate Info You Could Ever Possibly Need
Well, besides The Complete Real Estate Site, of course. Check these professionals out, and any offer you find, such as this one right here — it’s a safe bet that you’ll be on the right track in terms of assistance. Whether you’re buying, selling, renting or investing!